Silence is the best reply to a fool

Today I read a bulk e-mail that was sent out yesterday (I should not even be on the mail cause I am not participating) but as an after thought, it made me realise just how ignorant some people are to others feelings. Its almost funny, when people do this, they are  unleashing their weakness through their frustrations. I find it even more bizarre that as muslims even, these days, its seems easier to use our tongues to hurt others yet we preach about applying patience time and time again. One should never force their frustrations onto other people, never use frustration as a means of hurting and if you ever receive or hear anything that hurts your ears, just remember "Silence is the best reply to a fool" and remain patient. No one who employs forcefulness or arrogance achieves much. 



Have a good week ahead.