Perishing seconds

One can never know such an unseen factor, as death, but as a Muslim, I live each day like my next will not come so its important for me to do the following, each day:







(1) Always shower, be clean and dressed well;

(2) Telling Allah how much I love Him first thing in the morning & asking Him to keep the glow on my face as a reminder of His love for me, His slave ;

(3) Arming my day with Ayat-ul-kursi and Takbir;

(4) Greeting animals & people I come across;

(4) Read my daily inspirational, the Quran before starting work;

(5) Using good etiquette when in conversations or dealings with anyone, no matter Muslim or Non-Muslim;

(6) If I upset anyone, ask for forgiveness before the day is over. I dislike sleeping if anything is sitting heavily on my mind;

(7) Read as many of my daily salaat as I can, asking for dua for myself, the poor, the sick and my loved ones;

(8) Giving the ones I love small gifts of appreciation and communicating with them either over e-mail, mobile, VOIP or messages daily; &

(9) Smiling, being happy, applying patience and trying best not to allow anyone in my space to be sad nor get to me. I like taking my leave from the people I sit with, talk to, spend time with, in a good manner so that they will remember me in a good way too.







 اللهُ أعلم ~ Allah knows best