Celebrating 2 years in Qatar




(c) Bluepearl - Onboard Qatar Airways flying over South African Skies
What a wonder how time just flies! I remember the day I left home like it was yesterday. To celebrate 2 years, I did a few different things with the people who have been there with me since I got here.

On Thursday, Nawi and I went to City Centre after work and she treated me to Starbucks - we had the most delicious strawberry cheesecake over some laughs and thoughts. She dumped me afterwards for movies with her hubby! *lol* Always great spending time with her.




(c) Bluepearl - Onboard Qatar Airways flying over South African Skies (the view) 
Friday, Susie, a dear sweetie pie played company to me as we lunched at Biella's - Susie ordered some fish dish but I have to tell you mines was a treat - I had the most superb Lasagne Bolognaise. It was such a generous portion, well prepared and oozing with sauce - the perfect lunch! I often tend to make bad choices off menus but I was left patting myself on the back after this one!





Saturday afternoon and yesterday Evening, I had the pleasure of spending time with dear Mae! Always fun, entertaining, filled with conversation and laughter. Oh & we had some falafel from Take Away - I can never say no to Falafel, they are just indulgent & fulfilling, very much the same as spending time with Mae.





So that was actually my weekend as well in a nutshell. Hope you all had a great weekend:)