15th رمضان‎ 1431

I bought a book recently on "Raw Juices can save your life" - it has some really good fruit/veg combinations and as you sip the juices, they don't only leave you feeling healthy but also taste good. 





Its a great book and I have really taken the vision of the book to heart in that Raw juices can save your life. I hope to see some results in the next few weeks.  Last night I made myself a grapefruit, kiwi, apple and cucumber drink. That was my 3 fruit & 1 veg for the day. Today for ifthar, I am going make biryani and for dessert, some creme caramel. Sounds good, Ya! Lets hope:) 





I am sure you will agree with me that there is something so beautiful about the Adhan - it leaves you feeling proud to be a muslim as the ru7(soul) delights in the call to prayer.
I really love a beautifully recited Adhan - the Makkah Adhan has to be one of the most beautiful ones I have ever heard.  Watch this video of Adhan in Makkah recited at mag7rib during the break of fast.