21st رمضان‎ 1431







The odds nights of the last ten days are power nights. Take advantage of these nights in asking Allah for forgiveness. Here is a simple popular dua for these nights.










اللهم إنك عفو تحب العفو فاعفو عني


O Allah! You are the Forgiver and You like forgiving so forgive me
--------
Oh Lord of Alamain, there is none more merciful, nor forgiving than You.
Oh Allah accept my fasts, my good dua & forgive me for my sins. 
Oh Allah bring me closer to you, may I be of those who are amongst the best of your slaves. 
Oh Allah cleanse me of evil and make my soul glow, illuminating my face with the beauty of goodness. 
Oh Allah make me of those who hearts feel and assist the orphans, the homeless and the needy.
Oh Allah let me be a simple and modest person, let me not be of those that are proud. 
Oh Allah always stay with me for without you my life makes no sense.
Ameen
-------------------------------------------
Appeal from a blogger Rani:
 Money needed for Pakistan flood victims. Banking details for those wanting to donate:
 A/C #0001160332,SAMINA ZAFAR.UNITED BANK LTD.ISLAMABAD 
Rani please provide your e-mail address in case anyone would like to contact you.
#