8th رمضان‎ 1431

So I made the basbousa yesterday and I thought it was a great first effort. I took some to my team (at work) today who chuckled away over how they could never imagine me to be domesticated considering this was my first home made offering in 2 years...I just smiled at my crazy team members who are all muslim by the way. Anyways, the weather was not too hot today centering around 41 degrees.








BluePearl (c) Sunset moment in my side mirror
I had futoor with Mae today - we had some Shrimp rolls, Beef Al Saloona and a Morrocan Chicken dish. For dessert with had some creme caramel. Very Nice - I over indulged today cause everything was just so delicious.

Later on, I went over to city center to fetch my abaya for the wedding, coming up. There is so much excitement at city center from trying to find a parking to the live entertainment in the centre.  You can hear the artists banging their drums even before entering the centre. Its an amazing Ramadan vibe, with the loud music reaching the corners of the centre and shops closing at midnight, the center was rocking. As I walked pass,  I took a photo or two to share with you. The quality is not that great as I admit I am one of those shy photographers - I got into one of the side shops and asked permission to photograph from there so you'll notice the angle in the photo.








BluePearl (c) Ramadan Entertainment at City Centre



BluePearl (c) Ramadan Entertainment at City Centre
Hope you all had a great futoor