It's a number thing

 1.57 billion muslims in the world, making up 23% of the world population

 158 days to 2011  114 Surahs in the Quran  99 beautiful names of Allah  65 posts on my blog (66 including this one)  54 days to my eldest nephew (Ben10's) Birthday and my youngest brothers wedding.  33 x 3 beads on the mesbah (muslim prayer beads)  16 days to Ramadaan  15 gorgeous muslimahs following my blog - excluding all the silent ones.  13 amazing people that make Blue pearl's life a beauty (my mama, my papa, my 3 brothers, 2 sister in laws, 1 future sister in law (inshallah), 2 nephews, 2 nieces and Mae).  7 the most loved number in islam mainly because of 7 heavens...Mae's favourite number too.   6 days - Allah created the heavens and the earth in Six Days (Verse 7:54).  5 pillars of islam (Shahada, Sawn, Hajj, Zakaat, Salaat)  5 daily salaat (Fajr, Zuhr, Asr, Mag7rib, Esha) = 1825 opportunities in a year.  5 gorgeous friends (Navaz/Nawi, Tanya, Candice, Jenni, Zareena).  4.5 days to weekend *chuckles*.  3 is often the number of times a muslim repeats an action such as in wudhu.  2 beautiful hands to help yourself, others & to give thanks to Allah (salaat) and blog:)  ...and only 1 heart, 1 life & 1 amazing perfect Creator, Allah without whom, nothing is possible.





...Make the best of it