16th رمضان‎ 1431




BluePearl (c) My Gergean sweets
Its 1:05AM Doha time, I am just enjoying some self made banana, apple and orange juice while I write this post.





Today I was invited to have Futoor with Zareena and her family. It was a lovely buffet meal but what was even more   rewarding for me was sitting with Zareena and her family. They are all so welcoming, modest and fun to be around. I loved the kids, especially Zareena's kids. Her elder one, only 8 was able to tell me what 2 x 2 is, and he professes Maths to be his favourite subject. He just became one of my very good friends.

Her little son gave me the "No crossed arms answer" when I asked him to come sit next to me. At only 2 years, he is a remarkably intuitive little bugger and I think he is going to give mummy and daddy a run for there money. Thanks Zareena that was a well spent Futoor. I loved it.





Afterwards, I went go visit 4 gorgeous little angels (a visit which was long overdue as I last saw them the previous Ramadan) - they are soon to play big sisters to a little brother as mommy delivers a little baby boy sometime in the next few hours, Inshallah. While I was there I got my share of Gergeran (Garangao)...hey even I can indulge in some sweeties too!!! *chuckles*





I am all set for a lazy weekend - other than being invited at the 4 little angels' house for futoor on Saturday, I dont have much planned. I hope you all are having inspirationally wonderful futoors with loads of happy and faith-filled moments.





In keeping with Ramadan, take a look at this YouTube video which serves as a good refresher on what dua to make after Salaat, and so nicely recited too:)







Have a great weekend