My parents

When I spoke to my dad over skype the other day, he was not too well and sounded sick. My dad is not one to speak much but has worked very hard in his life. He worked particularly hard when we were younger and together with my mothers help, they both worked long hours each day to see us through University. Times were tough back then and money so valuable and when I speak to my parents these days especially when they are sick, it makes me emotional thinking of their tiring days all in aid of us being educated.





I really appreciate everything they have done for me and my brothers. Without them (and Allah) we would not have come so far. I hope as a child that I fulfil my role in their life because there is not enough that I can do to say thank you to them.





Have a great weekend