For the pleasure of Fantasy

I just loved this!

He wrote to her,

"...I watch you take your dinner this evening, in the dim corner of the world. You've caught my eye in every way as if I have met you before yet a stranger you are in every way. Your beauty is not of here, the lingering of your scent is like roses touch. You're forcing the world away sheltering some hurt. Why should such hurt or the revenge thereof be the price of me, the one who wishes to see only your eyes in mines? You sit alone contenting yourself out of pure necessity for perhaps it is safer that way, lest those lamenting scars frowning you will disappear leaving you in peace some day. But is it loneliness you desire, oh fair one or is it that I see in your every move a need for that fairy tale, a longing to have happiness? How should you find that sitting pretty in solitary's nest...if you never venture out to my eyes alone, how can you find me? Lift your fears dear one, I am here but no more found than lost if you do not seek me."





She wrote back

"Oh one who speaks such great words, which can only be the key to tragic endings. It is safer to keep this heart locked in its abode without worry of tomorrow's loss."