My dazzling AH530

My LIFEBOOK AH530  arrived at work today leaving me smiling completely. I could not resist waiting until I get home, so i opened up right away at the office and most of my colleagues came over to see my new toy. There were "oohs" and "aahs" along with wonderful compliments.


The size took me by surprise cause it is much much bigger than my current 13.3 inch and while travelling with this big guy will become a bit of a problem, I do however  believe it is a small price to pay for this really great piece of machinery. I love the dazzling jet black smooth operator look which does however make for messy finger prints. This made in germany laptop surprised me when I opened it up to see that it had an arabic spec keyboard. I love it even more now!!!! The additional number pad makes for good use when I have to complete reports so that was a great value add.





BluePearl (c) - my dazzling jet black LIFEBOOK



BluePearl (c) - my lifebook in it's box



BluePearl (c) - Letter from the LIFEBOOKTeam









BluePearl (c) - 2 star Green IT label And Intel I7 core processor



BluePearl (c) - My arabic spec keyboard with seperate numeric keypad


The spill protection is great for the clumsy like me as I often tend to love having my cup of tea close by, when I blog. I love the feel of the keys - smooth and yet easy to follow on. It's 39.6 cm featuring a 1.3 Mpx Webcam with digital microphone, Bluetooth and 11n WLAN.


Fujitsu's  Green IT label to the right of the laptop is eye catching and re-assuring of Fujitsu's commitment to the environment. I love that my laptop is lighter on earth's health. 








    To see the more on this laptops spec, click here