Hala Weekend

I just managed to lock myself out of my satellite channels so I am sitting here trying to figure what I did wrong. You know the last two months have been strange months - I am not sure if you will agree but, for me it seemed everything just did a 360. Perhaps, I thought, this is Allah making me think about what I want from life or just setting me on a new stepping stone, yeah - a bit of a turbulent step that was! I am one of those people that never plan - how much of a good thing that is, I am not sure but even if I did try and draw up a plan I either go off that plan very soon or can't get my mind to decide what I want to do. Yeah, sadly I am one of those people! 


Alas the seasons are changing, 2010 is coming to an end, the fortunate start winding up their hajj,  muslims around the world prepare for Eid-ul-Adha and then there's me -  sitting here trying to fix my satellite and going to leave you with this very beautiful song called "Marrat Sana" meaning "A year has passed"
Ps: Next week I'll be doing some technology posts featuring some exciting news that includes a lifebook from Fujitsu...keep an eye out for that!
Have a fantastic weekend!