Random things about me

Naz my darling you really touched me with your care. I appreciate your post and love you even more as it is priceless little things like that, that make this world special.





Amira, you tagged me to do 15 random things a while back and I never got around to doing  it so here it is, today.















(1) I am a nature and animal person - you will often find me gazing into the skies. I love flowers, butterflies, breezy in your face days, when the rainbows are out after the rain, playing in the rain or just warming up against the colder days.

(2) I love children - they have a beautiful way of relieving your stress and ask you the most amazing questions. I hope one day I will have my own, Inshallah

(3) I love winter, fire places & mountains, cozy beds and cuddling.

(4) I love challenges, board games, a good debate and intellectual conversations.

(5) I hold alot on the inside and often will not hurt anyones feelings and rather bear the pain myself. I dislike to see anyone upset. It kills me.

(6) I am a smell person. I love the smell of berries, barbecue, chocolate cake, cinnamon, body butter, lip gloss and the warm feelings generated from a just-cooked out of kitchen. I am enthused by warmly decorated cosy living rooms.

(7) I do things in odd numbers like if I have to buy apples, it will always be 1, 3,5,7....

(8) I am a googler - I google almost anything I want to know.:)

(9) The additive form of my age is 5 - brain twister. I just never grew up.

(10) The most extreme thing I have done, is river rafting and I'll never do it again.

(11) I am strong believer in "the best things in life are free" so when gifting me, it is better that you douse me with love, happiness or care rather than the norm. I am not one to be satisfied with material gifts...i prefer thoughtful words, a walk, a picnic,  a sunset moment...as I rule by heart mainly. Oh and I love spontaneity.

(12) The first place I visited outside of South Africa, was Dubai.

(13) Right now I have a very sore wisdom tooth that needs to be extracted.

(14) I love biscuits  - a childhood trait that still lives in me, is dipping my biscuits in tea *chuckles*

(15) I love  being free and that extreme extends to a barefoot fetish... Mae can relate on my crazy barefootiness!...*chuckles*





I'm tagging 5 people: Crafty Muslimah, Mustika, BosnishMuslimah, .hopeful. and Rose water.