Desert fun is here

I can only laugh at my clumsiness from time to time as this weekend I destroyed my IPhone - Dropped by mistake into liquid! Now I am quiet lost because its my quick connect portal to my mail, blog, photos & Skype. Silliness has a price in deed.



It is autumn right now and its so wonderful driving to work and being able to keep the sunroof open (without using A/C) and being to smell the fresh air. Breezy days are here. It is actually the time when locals and expat alike start taking to the deserts and beaches. The desert activities are quiet popular including rafter racing, baja (hobbie car) racing, quad biking, tent gatherings, sand duning, camels, sand boarding and barbeques. It is great fun and exciting to just be able to engage in outdoor activities. 


I have some really beautiful photos but can not share them with you right now so instead I have googled some images to give you a better idea. Hopefully when my phone is sorted out, I'll post some pictures on here.




A baja racing car - great fun on the desert. 



4x4 Desert Safari



Example of a desert tent - some are for family only, others for entertaining friends. You'll be surprised to know that they are fully functional. Last year when I visited one, it had a tv and foosball amongst the beautiful seating decor.



Quad bikes in the desert - these are rental quad bikes available all over the desert





Camel - the arabian desert is not complete if you not seen one of these.



This is Maisaeed - sealine border. On the side is Saudi Arabia




Have a great week ahead