Muslims wearing things

Dear darling and friend Crafty Muslimah, advised me to Google search "Muslims wearing things" and what a great search it was! I ended up on this blog page, "Muslims wearing things" and was fascinated with it. 





The blog is based on a theory left by NPR analyst Juan Williams who had an irrational fear of Muslims, and thought one could identify them based on what they look like. Well this blog sets out to prove him wrong and not only does it do a great job it also demonstrates that muslims are very much normal. I was also surprised to see pictures of some prominent celebrities on it...I never knew that Dr. Oz who frequents Opera's show is actually muslim. We live & learn!





Page through this blog - hope it will entertain you just as much as it did me.





Thanks Washi, love you tons!