My bery first blog award

                      
Amira, consider yourself hugged for this wonderful award. I love it. 
So part of this award means I have to tell you where I see myself in ten years and pass it on to ten others...


Well, Alhumdulillah, all I can say that whatever Allah pleases for me is good enough for me. Before I carry let me just say how fortunate I am to have the most beautiful people in my life, i.e. my family, Mae, Nawi, Tanya, Candice, Jenni, some of my current work friends and ofcourse you guys, my blogger pals.


1. I want my family to be well and with me (if I am still alive) Inshallah
To be just as family orientated and close as they are today, taking care of other and content with whatever little they have.
May Allah make it possible for my parents and brothers who have not completed their hajj, yet, to do so, Inshallah.
2. Mae is an extension of my family who holds the fondest place in my heart.
I want to see all the good dua I make for Mae, materialise and I want to be there to see my dear one happy, achieving everything I hoped for.
I want you to smile, worry less, forget your thoughts, be happy get everything you want in life and be confident always, as you are right now.
3. To complete my hajj, Inshallah.
4. To make as many people smile/happy as I can, Inshallah.

5. To help as many people (and the two cats:) ) as I can, Inshallah.
6. To spend time with orphan'ed children, Inshallah.
7. To always be a good servant to Allah and be loved by Him, Inshallah.
8. To be content with everything I have, appreciating my moments with Mae and the family, Inshallah
9. Ten years from now when I go down memory lane of the last ten years, I should find the same non-greedy, patient, happy person and I hope to see my family and Mae get the things I asked for them - Inshallah.


I am passing on this award to the following 11 people with this award (only because I love odd numbers), in no specific order:





1. Crafty Muslimah (love the haiku's and middle eastern memoir posts)

2. Amber (Sisters who blog - cause I think you doing such an amazing job)

3. Zaufishan (Muslimness - great articles, keep it up)

4. Khadeeja (Girl Talk 786 - love your real world thinking posts, especially "Special you")

5. Jaz (Born Confused - love your honesty)

6. Mustika Sari Sayuti ("As You Grew Older" was really a good post)

7. Amatullaah (Veiled in Hayat - so loved the post "The Beauty of Mornings")

8. Xo Xo (Xo Xo..Sweet Success! You never takes comments and I just love your daily thankfuls)

9. Jennifer Khan (Hoping for Paradise - good religious content)

10. Hopeful (Staircase to Jannah - I think your blog is cute)

11. Frutiful Fusion (With Saudi Accent- love your posts)





Well done on great blogs - hugs & kisses