Exponential thinking





I have learned that no matter how nice, kind, loving and caring you are to people, they will still hurt you at some point. Hope and patience during that time is most important because it comes back to your core! Don't stop caring - just maybe Allah is testing you.





I have learned that no matter how much you would like your parents to believe that you are okay, its funny how they actually know when you're not. It's a relief that I am still very much connected to my parents.





I have learned that even the most expensive handbag is not going to bring any happiness but rather a beautiful word, thought of just pure care brings a world of happiness. I don't need alot, I just need to be happy.





I have learned that no matter how much you try, its still never good enough so I just try my best - that should be alot in anycase!





I have learned that in all the effort one puts into caring for everyone, we tend to neglect ourselves so nowadays I give myself alot of self love. After all if I can't who will?