Calling South Africans

I have been toying with the idea of creating a blog dedicated to South Africans making a difference for a long time now. After meeting a few of you on line and reconnecting with a very old dear friend who is actively involved with the same and conversing with my family who tend to also do the odd volunteer work, I think its time to put the idea to work. My idea is to have the blog listing initiatives happening in your area with you championing them by getting involved and inviting others too. I believe we have enough of us from different parts of SA to actually make this work - if you choose to be involved you will become a team member for the blog, actively deciding on the vision and way forward for the initiative. You're welcome to get involved too, even if you're not South African!



If you are interested in the idea please e-mail me at bluepearlfun@gmail.com. The deadline for reply is March 9th 2011. Thanks