Want to write arabic?






Arabic Calligraphy

If you one those people who loves to write in arabic but because it is not your primary language, you tend to struggle with grammar and writing or from a lack of tools, then this post will be most useful for you.







The first is a translator, that allows you to convert english words to arabic - the one drawback is that, the translator does not necessarily translate correctly so be sure to check your results each time.
Google translator (click on this link to access the website)







Arabic Keyboard (click on this link to access the website) The second is my favourite tool, which I often use, It's an arabic keyboard and perfect if you one of those people who do not have an arabic option keyboard or if you have one and not sure how to access the arabic features (on the keyboard), like me:)


 


If you have any other questions relating to this topic, please leave me a comment and I'll be glad to assist where I can. 
Have fun