26th رمضان‎ 1431

On occasion of Lailatul Qadr - I wish you all the best.











Oh Allah You gave me a beautiful boat charged with faith, beauty and goodness. 
At the start You boosted me off as I proceeded on my journey. 
Today in my distance, I have tipped off the path on account of low faith yet my gages for goodness are off the marker and beauty is on parr. 
As I watch others race for Your love, I want You to know that I'm trying my best to win this race but sometimes the left path is so inviting that I forgot how much I tended to it. 
Oh my Lord in judging me tonight, please forgive me for being tempted by worldly offerings, set me straight on the right path again and make me of those whom You love. 
I tender in the good I have done in my defense so please protect me from all that is wrong, protect me from the fires of Hell, relieve me of my distresses and make my mind and heart strong so that I may be of those who enter into paradise. 
My lord take care of my loved ones, shower them with beauty, love and righteousness, make me patient and kind in all my actions, cleanse my ru7 and make my face glow from it's purity. 
My lord there are so many people that are suffering, many like the people of Pakistan who don't have food or shelter- grant them respite and give me the strength to help as many of them as i can. 
آمين‎